Nerve pain, also known as neuropathic pain, is a type of pain that occurs due to damage or dysfunction of the nerves that transmit pain signals to the brain – either FAILURE to trigger pain when necessary or TRIGGERING PAIN unnecessarily without any stimulus.
Some of the common causes of nerve pain include:
1) Chronic uncontrolled diabetes
2) Injuries such as slipped disc or pinched nerve
3) Viral or bacterial infections such as shingles or HIV
4) Nutritional deficiencies such as B12 deficiency
5) Use of medications e.g. chemotherapy, antiviral drugs, metformin
6) Excessive alcohol consumption
Kordel's ALA & K2 with MECO B12 Plus is a nerve tonic derived from nootropic B vitamins B1, B6, B12, Folic Acid and 2 other nutrients: Alpha Lipoic Acid and clinically-proven Vitamin K2 MenaquinGold, aimed to:
• Relieve nerve pain as a result of diabetes or vitamin B12 deficiency
• Repair and regenerate nerve cells
• Protect nerve cells from further damage
Each vegetable capsule contains 63.5mg Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride), 61mg Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride), 300mcg Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin), 250mcg Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid), 50mg Alpha Lipoic Acid and 30mg Vitamin K2.
Our Vitamin K2 uses the patented MenaquinGold (Menaquinone-7) that goes beyond bone and cardiovascular health. Recent studies show that it enhances the production of ceramide & cerebroside in the brain, which are essential ‘ingredients’ for increasing myelin production & triggering nerve cells repair after myelin injury.
Vitamin K2-7 MenaquinGold is clinically-proven to relieve peripheral neuropathy symptoms such as numbness, tingling pain, burning sensations in 8 weeks. Besides, Vitamin K2-7 relieves nerve pain linked to diabetes and vitamin B12 deficiency as early as 4 weeks.
Adults: Take 2 capsules once a day, after meal daily. Or as directed by your healthcare professionals.