Kordel’s Executive B+C is a high potency formula that is specially catered for people who lead a stressful and hectic life. For individuals who are constantly on the go, such as working mothers, would find this unique formula helpful to cope with their daily challenges.
Understand how your body reacts to the many challenges
Feeling overwhelmed and stressed out can put your mind and body system under tension. Your body will try to accommodate by having a change in your hormone levels, heart rate, digestion, blood pressure and breathing. These changes are energy demanding and would raise your nutritional needs.
Following are a series of signals that telling you your body needs additional nutrients during time of stress.
- Unexplained fatigue
- Being emotional
- Muscle soreness (shoulder and back)
- Appetite changes
- More prone to diarrhea or constipation
- Lack of concentration
- Clouded thought
- Recurrent mouth ulcer
- Recurrent flu and colds
Recharge yourself nutritionally
Unknown to many, fatigue or feeling tired is a manifestation of vitamin B deficiency, yet we are not having enough from our diet. Vitamin B complex facilitates the breakdown and conversion of food into energy, keeping you energised throughout the day. Especially Vitamin B1 that leads the process, it determines the production of 38 units of energy per cycle rather than 2 units.
Let scientific evidences tell you the importance of Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B1 is a co-factor of many metabolic enzymes in the body. It was shown that the activities of vitamin B1 dependent enzymes are lacking in individuals with chronic fatigue syndrome.
- The administration of high dose vitamin B1 does help restore the normal glucose metabolism in all cells and leads to a complete regression of fatigue.
- Taking 100mg of Vitamin B1 for 3 consecutive days significantly reduce the number of complaints after exercise.
- Fatigue level was significantly improved by as much as 41% after 20 days of high dose treatment.
Health Benefits : Beyond a B complex
Other than having high strength of Vitamin B1, the Vitamin Bs in Kordel’s Executive B+C come in a complete family, i.e. B1,2,3,5,6,7,8,9,12 and they help each other in energy production. Besides, it contains :
Suitable for all adults, especially for people leading busy and hectic lifestyles and those who have increased requirements for these nutrients.
Take our 3-day challenge and experience the differences!
- Costantini A and Pala MI. 2013. Thiamine and fatigue in inflammatory bowel diseases: An open-label pilot study. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 19(8): 704-708.
- Costantini A, Pala MI, Tundo S and Matteucci P. 2013. High-dose thiamine improved the symptoms of fibromyalgia. BMJ Case Reports, bcr2013009019. http://doi.org/10.1136/bcr-2013-009019.
- Costantini, A., Nappo, A., Pala, M. I., & Zappone, A. 2013. High dose thiamine improves fatigue in multiple sclerosis. BMJ Case Reports, 2013, bcr2013009144. http://doi.org/10.1136/bcr-2013-009144.
- Suzuki M and Itokawa Y. 1996. Effects of thiamine supplementation on exercise-induced fatigue. Metab. Brain. Dis., 11(1): 95-106.