Mobilee® is the brand name for the active ingredient chicken comb extract
b-2Cool® is the brand name for the active ingredient type II collagen from chicken sternum
Hyaluronic Acid with Collagen
- Once-A-Day to increase joint fluids for flexibility
- Natural and Safe
Kordel’s Hyaluronic Acid with Type II Collagen is made from Mobilee® and b-2cool®. Mobilee® and b-2cool® are patented ingredients from Spain.
Hyaluronic acid is particularly concentrated in synovial fluids in joints.
Type II Collagen is the most abundant structural protein found in joint cartilage
The NEW Kordel’s Hyaluronic Acid with Collagen is clinically proven to help you lubricate your joints.
Just ONE capsule a day for 8 weeks, it will assist your joints to;
- Replenish joint fluids – increase joint hyaluronic acid by 10 FOLDS
- Rebuild cartilage and Regain strength
Mobilee® is a patented natural ingredient with a high concentration of hyaluronic acid extracted from rooster combs directed to human consumption. Mobilee® also contains other natural components (collagen and polysaccharides) that act in synergy to enhance its effects.
Effects of Mobilee®
- 10 fold increase of the endogenous synthesis of hyaluronic acid in joints
- Reduction of inflammation by lowering prostaglandin E2
- Reduction of clinical synovial effusion and joint discomfort
- Increase of muscle strength
- 4 double blind placebo controlled randomized clinical trials
- Low dose (80mg/day)
- Extensive safety profile
b-2Cool® supplies a patented form of collagen complex with native type II collagen extracted from chicken sternum cartilage for joint health support:
- Convenient: 40mg dosing, once a day
- More effective: Improved joint comfort by 40% in comparison with 1500mg glucosamine + 1200mg of chondroitin improved joint comfort by 15%
- Unique mechanism of action: Oral Tolerance
Mechanism of Action and Oral Tolerance
b-2Cool® is adsorbed in the gut and initiates cell-signaling cascades that use the body’s natural repair mechanisms.
Several clinical studies have demonstrated the efficacy of native type II collagen in different joint problems:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Joint Discomfort
Lubricate your dried-Up Joints!
When walking and moving causes discomfort to you, it may be due to lack of joint fluid.
A sign of STAGE 3 Osteoarthritis, with symptoms like joint stiffness and discomforts.
Replenishing joint fluid is the solution to improve joint lubrication and improve joint condition.